eSkills in : 11 75 45989 75 is a certified training organization in France 0023362
Our trainings are eligible for financing, different programs according to region
eSkills offers turn key solutions for the BtoB BtoC and BtoI markets. (Institutions, schools).
We also have an LMS platform yLynks for our clients that would like to use their own content in an elearning format.
eSkills.net ownes its elearning LMS platforms.
So as to facilitate the use of the platforms, they are are localised by IP, meaning that each student connecting arrives in his/her language and country.
Time on site, Strengths weaknesses, tests, (level test, progress tests, exit test), quality control, complete reporting.
Sign up (options), follow up (Time on site, strengths and weaknesses, completed work), global veiw, final report.
Customization with your logo, you colors, and your communication. Create your platform according to your needs.n vos besoins.
Create you content and quizzes to establish what must be evaluated.
On your extranet you have the possibility to follow your users; time on site, real time results, localizing the users in groups or individually.
We propose the following solution (Chat) From 7 am to 11 pm.
Further our teams are available for all of the technical points for content creation.
Our solutions are compatible on all platforms (Windows Mac Iphone et Android)
Save time and energy with our software our solutions so you can concentrate on your projects.
A package that regroups our solutions for language learning for your groups.
- It permits to have a combination of all our languages in a turnkey solution for individuals or for companies.
- A powerful administrator for people implicated in the training (human resources, teacher, administrators etc) You will have a global view of the process of each of your students.
- Compatible for all computers telephones (Macintosh, PC, Android, smartphones etc.). You will have a global view of your trainees progress.
- Puissant module Administrateur pour les personnes impliquées dans la formation (RH, professeurs, OPCA, etc…). Vous aurez une vue globale du parcours de chaque stagiaire.
- We work with companies, individuals, universities and institutions.
In 2010, John Johnson, a canadian English teacher, created the first eskills platform called EnglishAZ when he started up eSkills.net and gets his first contracts with eBay, PayPal Neoen etc...
eSkills.net and the development team developped yLynks.com, FrancaisAZ.com, EspañolAZ.com, ItalianoAZ.com, Deutsch-AZ.com, EnglishAZ.com and dozens of white boarded sites including some for French universities (Cérgy Pontoise)
We are working in dozens of countries with tens of thousands of students.
We will continue to develop new platforms for new markets.
If you want to contact us do not hesitate + 33 (0)9 70 40 50 51 (Europe) or 1_954 317-1986 (USA) ou email@example.com